The Martinez Chamber of Commerce
proudly presents the
Citizen of the Year Awards
The Citizen of the Year Awards is a special event that recognizes people or organizations for their outstanding volunteerism and commitment to the community. The Citizen of the Year Awards will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2019 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Congratulations to our 2018 Recipients
- Laura Febus-Lifetime Achievement
- Tom Abercrombie-Man of the Year
- Gwendolyn Monroe-Woman of the Year
- Nick Momaney-Young Man of the Year
- Claire Stone-Young Woman of the Year
- Marisa Lastrico-Educator of the Year
- Marjorie Grubka-Service Without Borders
- Servpro of Benicia/Martinez/SE Vallejo-Business of the Year
RSVP required. Tickets are $55 per person or $500 for a table of ten (10). The deadline to purchase tickets is Monday, April 8, 2019. To purchase tickets please contact the Martinez Chamber of Commerce at (925) 228-2345 or email Julie@martinezchamber.com.