Mark your calendars for the September 26th “Lunch and Learn” workshop specifically for home-based business owners. This is a special opportunity to expand your networking reach, PLUS meet resource providers who can assist you.
Workshop topics will cover:
· Shared office and co-working space options
· How to access capital
· Group health insurance options
· City zoning and compliance
· Taxes and bookkeeping
· How to grow out of your house into a commercial venue
· Networking opportunities for home-based businesses
Confirmed speakers so far include:
· Oscar Dominguez from the Contra Costa County Small Business Development Corporation
· Larry Tessler from SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential business advice for entrepreneurs and existing businesses. This workshop is being brought to you by the City of Martinez and the Martinez Chamber of Commerce, and the Cities and Chambers of Commerce of Concord, Pleasant Hill, and Walnut Creek, and the Contra Costa Small Business Development Center.