To Become the Martinez Chamber Business of the Month:
Martinez Area Chamber Members are eligible to become the Business of the Month. The business name must be submitted to the Chamber office by the second Monday of the Month. Nominations are verified by the Board of Director’s Executive Committee. At the full board meeting, typically the 4th Wednesday of the month, the board selects the Business for the next month based on the list of nominations for that month. Once a business is nominated, they stay in the pool for consideration the entire year.
The Business of Month Receives:
- E-mail announcement to chamber members.
- E-newsletter announcement to Main Street Martinez members.
- Featured at the chamber office.
- Featured in the chamber newsletter, Martinez Living.
- Featured in the Chamber Corner in the Martinez News Gazette.
- Featured on the Martinez Chamber’s web site.
- The Business of the Year is chosen from the recipients of that year’s Business of the Month recipients. The Business of the Year is honored at a special luncheon and at the Citizen of the Year banquet.