Position SummaryThe Project Coordinator will oversee all aspects of the new Foster Youth Reproductive Health Program. This includes insuring that the program is implemented as intended, scheduling training sessions, and coordinating program evaluation.
- Ensure that the project meets all deadlines
- Develop a coded system for youth to claim their $50 gift card that cannot be duplicated.
- Schedule all required trainings
- Do outreach to ensure trainings are filled
- Develop systems for the process and outcome evaluation
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to pass a fingerprint background check
- Current driver’s license, car, and car insurance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the child welfare system
- Experience in program evaluation
- Experience in curriculum development
Additional Information: This is a part-time, temporary position for 12 months. Resume and cover letter required.
No phone calls please!